Position: Executive - Contact Centre
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
- Contact Centre Agent - Inbound
• Contact Centre Agent will answer inbound calls from customers who want to lodge complaints, respond to enquiries & follow-ups and provide general information.
• Contact Centre Agent will be a member of a Team and report to a Contact Centre Team Leader.
• Contact Centre Agent may also interact with the customers via voice or other communication channels.
• Answer inbound calls Manage and resolve customer complaints
• Identify and escalate issues to Team Leader and Manager
• Provide service information to customers
• Research required information using available resources
• Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
• Route calls to appropriate resources
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
• Follow up customer calls where necessary.
• Complete call logs and reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or above.
• Proficient in relevant computer applications.
• 1-3 years of experience in a contact center environment.
• Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
• Excellent data entry and typing skills.
• Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately.
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 21 - 25 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !