Position: Executive - Contact Centre
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Contact Centre Agent - Inbound
• Contact Centre Agent will answer inbound calls from customers who want to lodge complaints, respond to enquiries & follow-ups and provide general information.
• Contact Centre Agent will be a member of a Team and report to a Contact Centre Team Leader.
• Contact Centre Agent may also interact with the customers via voice or other communication channels.
• Answer inbound calls Manage and resolve customer complaints Identify and escalate issues to Team Leader and Manager Provide service information to customers Research required information using available resources Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
• Route calls to appropriate resources Document all call information according to standard operating procedures Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls Follow up customer calls where necessary.
• Complete call logs and reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or above.
• Proficient in relevant computer applications.
• 1-3 years of experience in a contact center environment.
• Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
• Excellent data entry and typing skills.
• Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately.
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 21 - 25 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !