Position: Executive - Customer Care
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Executive - Customer Care will answer inbound calls from customers who want to lodge complaints, respond to enquiries & follow-ups and provide general information.
• Executive - Customer Care will be a member of a Team and report to a Contact Centre Team Leader.
• Executive - Customer Care may also interact with the customers via voice or other communication channels.
• Answer inbound calls
• Manage and resolve customer complaints
• Identify and escalate issues to Team Leader and Manager
• Provide service information to customers
• Research required information using available resources
• Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
• Route calls to appropriate resources
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Complete call logs and reports
• Other duties as assigned
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• 1-3 years of experience in a contact centre environment
• Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
• Excellent data entry and typing skills
• Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills·
• Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 21 - 25 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 750 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !