Position: Executive - Office Administration
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
What will your job look like?
• To ensure all administrative requirementsents in office are met.
• To keep track of housekeeping, electricity, aircon maintenance activities.
• To ensure all bills received on time from vendor for submission in finance for payment.
• To monitor the pantry requirements and washroom stock requirement.
• To manage correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc. )
• To handle Vendor Management, Hospitality, Travel Desk.
• To submit invoices to customers.
• To Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned To deal with statutory bodies, Department of Labour & Immigration.
All you need is. . .
1. A minimum of 1-2 years practical business/administrative experience.
2. Proficiency in written and spoken business Malay & English.
3. Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer programs, specifically MS Office.
4. A high degree of pro-activeness, professionalism and strong work ethic.
5. Ability to make decisions and recommendations for situations.
6. Out of the box thinking and ability to use common sense and take decisions on feet.
Why You Will Love This Job?
- You will be able to enable our associates be their very best in their roles.
- You will use your experience and insights to help shape the Comquest’ experience.
- By taking care of the small and big details, you will be the backbone of our everyday success
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 21 - 27 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !