Position: Executive Personal Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• The Executive P. A provides support to the Executive Committee consisting of the: CEO (Chief Executive Officer), MD (Managing Director), CFO (Chief Financial Officer), COO (Chief Operating Officer).
• She will be the one to organize and maintain the Executive Committee’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
• The Executive P. A must be a resourceful professional with great time-management and multitasking abilities.
• It is with his/her diligence and competence in his/her work that the Executive Management can focus on their managerial and executive responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
• The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
• Maintain Executive Committee’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
• Attend meetings and keep minutes
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc. )
• Make all travel/accommodation/logistic arrangements
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Handle all personal claims for the Executive Committee
• Co-ordinate and organize Company or Personal events as required
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
• Provide Chauffer duties whenever required by the Executive Committee
• Any other duties as requested by the Executive Committee
Qualification / Experience Required:
• At least 5-8 years’ experience in a similar capacity
• Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
• Proficient in MS Office, Excel & PowerPoint
• In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
• Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
• Integrity and confidentiality
• Diploma in business administration or relative field
Age: 35 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 21/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !