Plot 2, Serasa Industrial Area, Muara, BT1728, Brunei Darussalam
• Arrange machine at the beginning of work procedures to ensure that everything is in order.
• Test the machine before main work begins to be sure that it’s in good condition for production.
• Clean up machine parts after every work procedure.
• Ensure that machines are calibrated and recalibrated before and after production procedures.
• Ensures good quality work.
• Ensure timely preparation and availability of all production materials to avoid shortage during production.
• Report to supervisor(s) regularly, keeping them updated on production activities, progress, inconvenient situations and faults.
• In case of any faults, fills the form for faults and sends it to the maintenance department. Follows up the faults to be fixed. Troubleshoot machine problems to determine actual faults.
• Runs the operating systems according to the instructions taken from the supervisor(s)
• Follows the established rules, targets about the waste products and safety rules.
Monthly Salary: B$ 1, 000 – 1, 500 (depending on work experience)
Job applications (including curriculum vitae, passport-sized photo, copies of relevant certificates and transcripts) can be sent to hr@wfp. com. bn
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !