Position: F&B Assistant Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of position
• F&B Assistant Manager coordinates operation in kitchen, dining room, food service and general restaurant.
• Such responsibilities include assisting in food service by coordinating all meals through staffing and scheduling.
• To ensure that guests are provided with drinks and food when requested and offered these when appropriate in an effort to maximize sales.
• To ensure the Restaurant Service is at a quality at all times whilst preserving a level of guest privacy.
• To ensure all cleaning and preparation are complete to ensure a smooth service at all times.
• Knowledgeable of all standard operating procedure in the outlet.
• Capable of implementing consistently all the service standards established for the outlet.
• Assigns the mise-en-place at the prescribed hours.
• Ensure at the start of the shift that all supplies in the station are complete.
• Checks from time to time the availability of seats, greets guests and seats guests.
• Recognizes quality product and presentation, in food and drinks.
• Knowledgeable of the outlet’s menu and drinks, its standard quantity, presentation and preparation.
• Work in close cooperation with the Kitchen and Stewarding as well as Outlet Cashiers to ensure smooth running operation.
• Visits the guests in the tables occupied, to confirm guest satisfaction.
• Handles guest complains professionally and satisfactorily.
• Coordinates with the waiter/waitress and assigns tables for guests with table reservation.
• Capable of operating all the equipment in the outlet.
• Directs the activities of all the service staff assigned.
• Responsible for the overall sanitation and cleanliness of the outlet.
• Responsible for the proper maintenance and good working order of all equipment, furniture and fixtures in the outlet.
• Ensure all staff complies with the health and safety policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• To check on staff attendance.
• Attends all company training as required.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
• Motivates the staff to maintain consistency of performance.
• Ensure daily cash collections are in order.
• Ensure all stocks are accounted for.
• Record daily sales report.
• Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage.
• Contribute to meet and maximize the monthly revenue budget for the respective outlet.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 22 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !