Position: F&B Restaurant Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of position
• Oversee and coordinates all restaurant day-to-day operation, going in and out of the restaurant and maintain control of the restaurant.
• Restaurant Manager plays a vital role to the restaurant operation by managing day-to-day activities.
• Driving the division and generating new opportunities by overseeing the development of the market.
• That includes liaise with other team members, including interacting with all restaurant staffs, presenting findings to management as well as training and supervising employees.
• Maximize the productivity of the staff.
• Supervise restaurant personnel and their performance.
• Ensure efficiency of the restaurant, kitchen and staff.
• Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation.
• Knowledgeable of all standard operating procedure in the restaurant.
• Takes responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
• Delivering superior guest services and ensuring absolute customer satisfaction.
• Responding efficiently to customer complaints.
• Come up with new menus for the restaurant.
• Plan and coordinate menus. Recognizes quality product and presentation, in food and drinks.
• Knowledgeable of the restaurant’s menu and drinks, its standard quantity, presentation and preparation.
• Responsible for the overall sanitation and cleanliness of the outlet.
• Responsible for the proper maintenance and good working order of all equipment, furniture and fixtures in the restaurant.
• Ensure all staff complies with the health and safety policies and procedures.
• Handling administration and paperwork.
• Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant and catering business.
• Managing overall business of the restaurant and catering business.
• Ensure that the restaurant operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards.
• Ensure the serving of quality culinary dishes and on schedule.
• Ensure the cooking process is optimized with attention to speed and quality.
• Ensure high quality plates both design and taste wise are produced.
• Ensure that all preset standards for food production, food service and presentation are to be strictly followed at all times in order to maintain consistency.
• Ensure that all food products are handled, stored, prepared and served safely in accordance with company food safety guidelines.
• Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
• Recruiting, training and supervising staff.
• Familiar with other all restaurant staff and what specific role each of them is expected to play.
• Attends all company trainings as required.
• Manage working schedule for the staff.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
• Agreeing and managing budget.
• Keep over production, food wastage and spoilage to a minimum in order to reduce food cost expenses.
• Controlling a budget and keeping accurate records.
• Overseeing stock levels.
• Assessing and improving profitability.
• Maintain strong internal controls of the sales and safeguarding against loss.
• Store the cash in a secure location until it is deposited
• Count the cash and submit the cash & supporting documentation to the cash deposit person
• Sales money are not allowed to be use as cash to purchase restaurant items.
Age: 35 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Allowances: B$ 200
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 03/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !