Position: FIELD ENGINEER
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
- Shall have a recognized degree in an appropriate engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in this position of which at least 3 years in the offshore oil and gas industry
- To ensure that the details in the campaign plan are fully understood and properly applied by the construction perso
- To work in close liaison with the Company site representative and the construction superintendent to advise on the technical aspects related to the project.
- To liaise with the onshore campaign and pla
ing engineers and relevant Company perso
el for all design, pla
ing, materials and commissioning problems that may arise.
- To review project pla
ing with a view to improve the completion date. He shall at all times know the current progress of the project with respect to pla
- He should be able to give details of why a project is ahead/behind schedule at all times.
- To liaise with onshore discipline integrity campaign engineer to ensure daily progress is monitored and reported accurately.
- Ensuring the welfare of perso
el and the protection of assets and the environment are met at all times.
- To receive / review work packs, initiate necessary modifications by raising site instructions (SI’s).
- Update controlled copies of drawings by replacing superseded copies with the current revisions.
- Ensure company representative and construction superintendent is full aware of revised drawing requirements.
- Prepare offshore as built marked up.
- Prepare comprehensive close out reports for each campaign, reports to be submitted to campaign engineers on a timely basis.
- Involvement in the training and development of Bruneians.
- Any other duties as required by Management
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 237 / Day
Allowances: B$ 12
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 04/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !