Position: FINANCE EXECUTIVE
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Organize and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
2. Make estimates of funds required for short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
3. Complete financial reports, lead month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
4. Achieve proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
5. Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
6. Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
7. Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
8. Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking and reports.
9. Evaluate financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
10. Understand and calculate risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´s) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !