Responsibilities & Deliverables
• Review daily transactions are properly captured in the accounting system.
• Execute daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly tasks.
• Calculate and check on Vehicles, Parts and Service costing.
• Verify reconciliation of all accounts.
• Process Month end and Year end procedures
• Maintain Chart of Accounts
• Custodian of all the assets of the company.
• Timely review of Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly MIS reports, Presentation of monthly management accounts to Directors
• Review on the budgets and variance analysis for cost reduction
• Review & implement internal control procedures
• Coordinate with Auditors and Regulatory Authorities
• Timely completion of year end statutory audit, ECI returns and Tax payment.
Qualification & Experience
• Accounting & Finance graduate; preferable with Chartered Public Accountant (CPA) qualification
• At least have an Associate’s degree in accounting equivalent or above
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in accounting and managerial role with full set of Accounts experience
• Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Words and Excel
• “Can Do” attitude; analytical skills; organised & systematic; result focuses; attention to detail.
Interested applicants are required to submit full resume stating complete academic and professional qualifications, expected salary, contact telephone number and email address to the below email address not later than 15 July 2019.
Email: hr@grandmtr. com. bn
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !