Position: FIRE ALARM TECHNICIAN
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• Candidate must possess at least 2 years course Certificate, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field
• Excellent communication skills with customers and company support
• Reliable employee who works until each scheduled project are finished
• Responsible for handling all residential & commercial fire alarm maintenance and repair projects.
• Assisted in designing and installing new commercial fire alarm systems.
• Confer with customers to determine their specific needs for fire alarms.
• Perform inspections of buildings in order to assess fire alarm requirements.
• Gather tools and materials such as drills, nails, cables, and wires.
• Install and check fire alarm systems.
• Demonstrate fire alarm systems for customers’ benefit.
• Test and calibrate fire alarm systems to ensure flawless functioning.
• Examine systems to locate problems such as loose connections and broken insulation.
• Test backup batteries, as well as handle keypad programming activities.
• Skilled in operating test equipment and electronic devices
• Strong organizational, customer service, and communication skills
• Perform repair, troubleshoot and installation of fire alarm panel (conventional & addressable) of any type.
• Troubleshoot, Repair & installation of fire hose reel and sprinkler system
• Troubleshoot, Repair of motor control, rfd, soft starters
• Knowledge in Fire Alarm Panel, Fire Sprinkles & Fire hose reel including Fire Extinguishers
• Troubleshoot, Repair of FM 200 testing & commissioning
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 750 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 23/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !