Position: FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Oversee the day to day operations of the specified Restaurant & Bar
• Ensure staff receive proper training on quality and service standards and have the tools & equipment to effectively carry out their job functions
• Achieve and maintain budgeted revenues as instructed by the Director of Food & Beverage
• Maintain labor cost to meet or exceed budget through effective staff scheduling and labor management
• Train staff in operational standards and follow-up on that training to ensure levels of service are maintained
• Establish and achieve quality and guest satisfaction goals. Maintain set food and liquor costs.
• Maintain a floor presence during needed meal periods to ensure optimal guest service
• Conduct routine brand standard audits designed to ensure optimal service execution.
• Complete additional duties as assigned by hotel leadership
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Must have 3 years above experience as Food & Beverage Manager and be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to prepare and analyze data figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer
• Knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required
• Strong administrative skills, to include business writing, mathematics for basic accounting and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to stand and walk for hours at a time.
• Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds occasionally
• Understand this role requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, bending, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
• Prior restaurant and bar supervisory experience required; hotel restaurant experience preferred
• Ability to work calmly under stressful situations.
• Ability to maintain high level of guest satisfaction is in absolute requirement for this position
Age: 23 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 520 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !