Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Below are important duties, tasks, and responsibilities that make up a typical foreman job description:
• Create the working schedule for workers.
• Place an order for needed equipment.
• Measure strength and weaknesses of workers.
• Hire workers when needed with the consent of management.
• Reprimand workers when found wanting.
• Assign appropriate tasks to workers.
• Ensure that workers are up and doing.
• Ensure that work is always in good progress.
• Keep management updated on project development.
• Make sure that works are completed on or before deadlines.
• Ensure that safety of workers is guaranteed at all times.
The foreman is expected to have the following skills and abilities in order to carry out his/her duties effectively:
• Good time management skills.
• Good human relations skills.
• Good managerial skills.
• Ability to act spontaneously.
• Have a positive work attitude and disposition.
• Ability to be versatile.
• Ability to take decisions solely.
• Ability to manage temper.
• Being patient.
• Pay attention to instructions.
• Good communication skills.
• 10 Years of experience in the field
• Can read the plan
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 20 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !