Position: FORKLIFT DRIVER
Total Vacancy: 5 Male
• PROVEN EXPERIENCE AT LEAST 2-3 YEARS OF DRIVING FORKLIFT AND CAN LIFT UP TO 4 PALLETS HIGH WEIGHT 2 TONS.
• WORK RESPONSIBILITY, HONEST AND CAN WORK INDEPENDENTLY.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Driving and operating Forklift and can carry 2-3 tons.
• To operate a forklift safely and in accordance with safe lifting rules.
• To transport large and heavy materials from one location to another.
• To load heavy materials from the storage area to truck scheduled for delivery.
• To perform physically demanding work.
• To maintain the forklift in clean and good working condition.
• To adhere to the requirements of safe work practice (W. I. S. E. ) by using safety helmet, belt or harness when using the forklift to lift heavy goods in it up to 4 levels high pallets.
• To assist the Store Personnel in arranging and stacking the goods in the warehouse.
• To report to the Superior or management any problems encountered in the forklift.
• To conduct periodic basic maintenance for forklift and infrastructure e. g. flooring, ceiling, etc.
• To perform housekeeping works of the warehouse for examples sweeping and cleaning warehouse toilet and dining area.
• To perform unloading of incoming goods from suppliers/containers and assist logistics personnel in loading processes of customer orders.
• To identify job hazards & report to the management.
• Understand, implement stock inventory e. g. stock take, stock rotation system, etc.
• To perform other duties/jobs as instructed by the management from time to time.
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !