Position: FORKLIFT OPERATOR/DRIVER
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
FOOD GARDEN RESTAURANT is in need of people for a FORKLIFT DRIVER/OPERATOR and be a part on our team
• To operate forklift safely and in accordance to safe lifting rules.
• To transport large and heavy materials from one location to another.
• To load heavy materials from storage area to truck scheduled for delivery.
• To perform physically demanding work.
• To maintain the forklift in clean and good working condition.
• To adhere to the requirements of safe work practice (W. I. S. E. ) by using safety helmet, belt or harness when using the forklift to lift heavy goods in it up to 4 levels high pallets.
• To assist the Storekeeper. el in arranging and stacking the goods in the warehouse.
• To report to the Superior or management any problems encountered in the forklift.
• To conduct periodic basic maintenance for forklift and infrastructure e. g. flooring, ceiling, etc.
• To perform housekeeping works of the warehouse for examples sweeping and cleaning warehouse toilet and dining area.
• To perform unloading of incoming goods from suppliers/containers and assist logistics perso el in loading processes of customer orders.
• To identify job hazards & report to the management
• Understand, implement stock inventory e. g. stock take, stock rotation system, etc.
• To perform other duties/jobs as instructed by the management from time to time.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 14/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !