Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Check measurements and dimensions of each piece that’s being worked on with rulers, measuring tapes or squares
• Place each product component in its appropriate spot as noted in the blueprints for proper alignment by using a hammer, pry bar, jack, wedge or another tool
• Mark spots to cut and use tools to manipulate steel, plastic or other materials by cutting, hammering, bending or grinding the workpiece
• Employ furnaces or hand torches to heat up materials to make them more flexible for bending or manipulation into the correct specification
• Review blueprints, drawings and other specification papers before starting work on a fabrication process and during the steps to ensure accurate completion
• Maneuver fabrication machines, such as grinders, drill presses, brakes, rolls, shears and flame cutters to cut, bend, grind and adjust materials
• Make templates for common work tasks when conducting repetitive motions for the fabrication process to ensure a set standard of work quality
• Good knowledge in design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of mechanical static equipment, pressure vessel and shell and tube heat exchangers, process skid, process columns, piping, k plant erection, valves, structural etc.
• Well verse in the applicable codes and standard for oil, gas petrochemical industries such as ASME, ASTM, NACE, ANSI, TEMA, API, NPFA, AWS and etc.
• Knowledge in design and project planning soft-wares such as Auto-cad, PDMS, MS Projects, Primavera and etc.
• And other related software for maintenance and project such as maximo, SAP and etc.
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English and able to work with all level of management and multinational staff.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications i. e, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
• Familiarity with the national oil & gas company’s established policies and procedures is an added advantage.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 42 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 35 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !