Position: Fabricator cum Pipe Fitter / Marker
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Minimum 4 to 5 yrs in Oil & Gas field as a Fabricator cum Pipe Fitter
• Leads and controls skilled labor and work crews engaged in all activities concerned with the pipe fabrication works aspects of the project.
• Ability to optimize resources (manpower, equipment and materials) to ensure efficient and timely completion of the works.
• Able to demonstrate good organizational skills, following policies, procedures and work practices, and developing improvements where necessary.
• Ability to read, interpret and follow method statements and procedures.
• Competent in reading and understanding specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation.
• Keeps records of all work completed and completion of “Action Lists”.
• Commands respect of his workforce, and develops excellent working relationships with all other department personnel as well as client management.
• Must be a good communicator.
• Able to give instructions in an efficient and effective way to his workforce.
• Liaises with other discipline foremen to ensure the optimum utilization of available work, with the overall objective of successful completion of the project.
• Review new pipe‐fabricators assigned to ensure they are adequately qualified.
• Ensure new pipe fabricators are suitably trained and instructed on the project work‐scope and quality requirements.
• Ensure all necessary piping equipment is maintained in a current operable and calibrated condition.
• Ensure consumable control requirements are closely followed.
• Ensure the monitoring, witness and inspection requirements of the Quality Control Inspection plan are followed and the Piping
• Inspection Requests and (RFI’s) Request for Inspection forms are raised in a timely manner.
• Ensure that pipe marking requirements are followed.
• Complete the required monitoring of qualification updates and provide QC with client approved verification.
• Familiar with all Company QA/QC and safety procedures / regulations and strictly enforces them with the workforce under his responsibility.
• Complies with the highest level of safety during all stages of project execution to avoid any type of incidents and or accidents.
• Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
• Identifies, formulates and implements “on‐the‐job” training programs for the workforce under his responsibility.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 40 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !