Position: Facilities Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• 8 years experience installation, troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance of electrical lighting equipment and control.
• Completion of technical training college (3 years) City & Guild (London) 823/803 or BTec.
• Undertake the routine/preventive, corrective maintenance and testing of a electrical equipment and system, in accordance with company safety procedures and standard.
• Able to produce/review and update the procedures.
• Knowledge of schematics and electrical diagrams.
• Good fluent in English and Bahasa Melayu
Job & Responsibilities:
• Carry out routine//preventive and corrective maintenance including overhaul work/troubleshoot faulty of a wide variety rotating equipment as instructed, and keep eyes and ears peeled for anything unusual, and accordance with the schedules and work priority.
• Issue comprehensive daily activity reports outlining the cause of fault, the nature of the work and materials, labor and time taken to complete the task.
• Responsible for the servicing of equipment including dismantling, repairing and assembling.
• To identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems and solve it out with parts/components. Maintain maintenance standard operating procedure for all the equipment.
• Liaise with maintenance/electrical and operation supervisor to obtain authority to re-energize once work is complete.
• Ensuring the safe, effective and efficient performance of maintenance and operation activities in accordance with Company standards and regulatory guidelines.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 31/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !