Position: Facility Manager
Total Vacancy: 6 Male
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Planning and coordinating all installations and refurbishments
• Managing the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
• Inspecting buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
• We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities.
• You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
• The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
• Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
• The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
• Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc. ) and refurbishments
• Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
• Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
• Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
• Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc. ) and external contractors
• Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
• Allocate office space according to needs
• Handle insurance plans and service contracts
• Keep financial and non-financial records
• Perform analysis and forecasting
• Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
• Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
• Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Good analytical/critical thinking
• BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field
• Relevant professional qualification (e. g. CFM) will be an advantage
Working with Helynas Maintenance Service Energy you will establish a sense of accomplishment on which you will be working independently and provide guidance and monitor the junior technicians and also contribute growth towards the company
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 4, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !