Position: Facility Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. The Facility Manager shall be the key Staff of the Contractor for this Contract and shall report directly to the Client’s Representative and be fully responsible for the due performance of the Work and Services.
• He shall be available at all times and shall be based at Help Desk.
• He/she must have demonstrable experience in contract administration and facilities maintenance work, and a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in these areas.
2. He/she shall possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering from a recognized institution and preferably of Mechanical / Electrical Engineering background.
3. It is preferred that he/she is a member of a Professional Institution (chartered status) of Engineering Discipline and possesses a professional or certified membership with any one of the Facility Management Institutions such as British Institute of Facility Management (BIFM), International Facility Management Association (IFMA) and/or any other equivalent Facilities Management Associations.
4. He/she shall possess excellent communication skills and must be English literate.
5. He/she shall have capability and experience on the administration of all aspects of the Contract including:
• Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE)
• Quality Work planning
• Budget Preparations and Forecasting
• Manpower selection, qualifications and management
• All Contract documentation, drawings, certificates and reports
• Subcontracting and material procurement
6. He/she shall be able to demonstrate ability and experiences in prioritizing workload and delegate an adequate level of authority to the subordinates like Supervisors to permit the management of day to day issue.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Health Insurance, TAP&SCP, Medical coverage, 14 days annual leave completion 1 year
Closing date: 29/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !