Lot 70, Serasa Muara Industrial Estate
Position: Factory Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Factory mangers have to plan production activities, production meetings, machine maintaining schedules, worker schedules and budget maintenance schedules and quality of products.
• The whole industrial production has to be managed by factory manager, or they have to take care of all the features associated with a particular plant department.
• The safety measures have to be followed.
• If there are any quality related issues, the factory mangers have to find out the reason and ensure that it is not repeated.
• A factory manger has to collaborate and meet with other managers.
• Liaison with the financial department is of much significance.
• Ensure that receiving required raw materials and delivery of finished goods schedules are followed accurately
• Ensure workers always abide by the safety rules associated with the industry.
• They need to attend the scheduled corporate meetings and training.
• Conduct performance reviews of employees.
(Only shortlised candidates will be notifies)
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 750 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !