Position: Family-School Outreach Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Support and empower parents by planning and providing activities and outreach that increase parental involvement
• Identify, cultivate, and engage corporations, small businesses, other educational institutions, cultural organizations and community agencies in the life of the school to support the continued growth of students existing academic, sports, arts and social programs
• Develop and implement workshops, meetings, and other family involvement outreach activities for families and educators that are related to improving student achievement
• Bachelor’s degree in Education or a Human Services related field.
• Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in at least two of the following specialties: education, human services and/or community outreach.
• Experience in developing and/or leading workshops and trainings.
• Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills.
• Strong organizational skills, flexibility, and creativity.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills in English, Mandarin & Malay.
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships in person and over the phone.
• Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
• Ability to work well independently, take initiative, problem-solve and detail-oriented.
• Able to drive and assist in transportation.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Allowances: B$ 90
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !