Position: Fiberglass Fabricator
Total Vacancy: 5 Male/Female
• Minimum of 2 years of working experience in fibreglass industries
• Strong safety work ethic – recognizes the importance of properly handling hazardous materials, chemicals, tools, etc.
• Knowledge of resins, mixing, ratios and paste mixes.
• Hands-on experience in a manufacturing setting.
• Be able to work overtime if asked to do so.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ability to work with fibreglass material in the fabrication of composite structures
2. Fabrication of parts using wet layup and pre-impregnated composite materials with multiple resin systems and fabrics.
- Manufacture and finish of composite tooling using: metals, MDF, foams, epoxy boards, carbon fibers and fiberglass.
3. Bonding composite structures including hand finishing parts to proper fitment.
4. Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings and/or engineering work instructions.
- Attention to detail and ability to self-inspect work to ensure quality defects are minimized.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods – 8 hours min.
• Must be able to stoop, bend, crawl, and able to maneuver in tight spaces.
• Physically able to handle items weighing up to 40lbs (unassisted).
Please email your resume to: kentansdnbhd(_)gmail. com
• At least 2 year working experience in boating industries
Age: 18 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP, SCP & Insurance
Closing date: 04/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !