Position: Fiberglass Laminator
Total Vacancy: 10 Male/Female
• The laminator works with a crew of other laminator to build fiberglass parts of the boat that may include deck, hull or small parts.
• Using hand layup process to apply skincoat and bulkcoat laminate, core materials and final layer of laminate, the laminator builds any fibreglass used in the process.
• The laminator is able to perform all the basic duties of the lamination process such as defect free fibreglass roll out, lamination sanding prep, part inspection and defect removal and start-up shutdown duties.
• Follow the Supervisors directions in the coordinating people and work.
• Be responsible on your own work so that it meet department standards for quality, cost control, scheduling and proper procedures.
• Follow all procedures that are put in places.
• Follow all safety guidelines Keep all the tools, equipments clean and in proper working condition Be able to work overtime if asked to do so.
• Must be able to use the basic tools applicable to the job
• Able to bend repeatedly using continuous rolling motions. Be able to roll out fibreglass without laminate defect just as air bubbles and rein rich areas
• Be able to inspects part for gel-coat and laminate defects to ensure high quality standards before each phase of the lamination process Be able to grind out laminate defects without damage to the gelcoat or the mold
• Understand laminate related materials, methods and practices used in the department
• Has knowledge in proper handling and mixing gelcoats, resins, and catalysts
• Understands fully the handling and disposal of hazardous chemicals and emergency procedures
• Able to work in fiberglass and dusty environment, using mask as required
• Working Experience: At least /1 year working experience/ in boating industries
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Insurance, Tap & SCP
Closing date: 11/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !