Position: Filling Clerk (Tutong)
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Sort all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
• Categorizing financial, legal, corporate, and other document types.
• Ensure all new documents and paperwork are filed and logged properly in the system.
• Handle all enquiries related to paperwork/documents.
• Index documents with numbers or codes before filing.
• Create or update records with new files and information.
• Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents.
• Place materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and identification information
• Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
• Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
• Monitor inventory of files, paper clips etc. and report shortages
• Manage all user requests related to document positioning, finding and retrieval.
• Retrieving records on request and forwarding these to relevant parties.
• Inspect the filing section periodically to ensure records are categorized properly and are being maintained in a good condition.
• Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned.
• Maintain a log of all outgoing files to ensure documents are returned in time.
• Digitize all necessary documentation and store in electronic systems.
• Follow policies and procedures for personal data protection
• Destroying outdated files following protocol or moving these to inactive storage.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !