Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Qualification / Experience Required:
- HND in Accounting & Finance with at least 5 years working experience in related field.
- AAT, CAT or other equivalent qualification is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Accounting and Reporting, Business Partnering and Business Performance Management.
- SAP Working knowledge on FICO and PS module with sound understanding of PM and MM module.
- Knowledge of Business Control Framework, Accounting Policies and Framework.
- Ability to coordinate Budget process.
- Understanding of G & P business, processes and activities is preferred.
- To provide finance support and perform on financial and accounting/budgeting/forecasting to relevant departments.
- To deliver finance and analysis support to the business including the assurance of an appropriate business control framework, management information, business analysis and decision support.
- To ensure uniformity and consistency in the application levels. Budgeting and accounting procedures in relation to spender and operating expenditure.
- To provide analysis and interpretation of trends in budgeted vs. actual expenditure.
- To prepare latest forecast and input into SAP as per monthly schedule timely and accurately for each particular functions and department under loop.
- Prepare DBE 3 years business plans and to ensure adequate systems are available and operational to assist in expenditure budgeting exercise.
- To pro-actively support business improvements via cost transparency and recommend remedial action on cost challenges.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 400 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 01/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !