ChampionX provides safe, sustainable chemistry programs and services to the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry, refineries, and petrochemical operations. www. championx. com
We are now hiring a Finance Administrative Specialist on a full-time basis.
• Commitment and demonstration of Goal Zero Safety Culture, Quality and Productivity.
• Managing the accounts receivables process ranging from sales order acknowledgements to payment.
• Managing accounts payables process ranging from invoices verification to vendor payments.
• Data entry of transactions in accounting software.
• Data extraction and reports generation for financial reporting or other reporting requirements.
• Identify and reconciles differences between control accounts and general ledger.
• Ensure documentary compliance and completeness with applicable standards and procedures.
• Other accounting task.
• Support Supply Chain function such as monthly stock counts.
• Supports HR department in events and other company activities.
• Follows and promotes continuous performance improvement of office safety, environmental policies, and procedures.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
• Ensuring full compliance with all applicable regulatory and corporate standards.
• Knowledge of accounting principles.
• Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
• Ability to foster effective working relationships within a team environment.
• Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with various individuals and representatives.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office Suite)
• Quick learning ability to grasp new knowledge, skills and concepts.
• Strong adaptability in a fast pace working environment.
• Driving License and clean record.
• For local and permanent residents only.
• Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance is required.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in similar role.
Please submit your application by accessing the link given under ´´Website´´.
Only successful candidates will be notified, also noting requirement for pre-employment medical including Drug & Alcohol testing. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !