Position: Finance Controller
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• In charge of company accounting system and financial managements.
• Support other departments in financial aspects, including providing financial information regarding departmental activities and supporting the internal control procedures.
Tasks – Activities – Responsibilities
• Generally responsible for the proper operations of accounting system, ensuring company activities in financial aspects are systematically recorded under ZIG system accurately, appropriately and in compliance with Group policies, company policies and local legal/tax laws/regulations.
• Responsible for financial reporting to the Zone/Group, CCE, departmental managers and local authorities, including audited financial statements.
• Responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of accounting procedures, which aims to put appropriate and consistent controls over the use all company financial resources for the purpose of optimizing short-term and long-term income of the company and the Group.
• Organize the accounting and financial system running stably and reliably in day-to-day operation, effectively supporting other departmental activities in financial aspects.
• Check/review all company disbursements, receipts in compliance with company policies and tax/legal regulations.
• Perform other authorization delegated by CCE.
• Generally responsible for the tax reporting and correspondence.
• Building up cooperative relationship with local tax authorities.
• Building up strong basis (regulations, letters) for taxation matters related to company activities.
• Review sales contract for the legal/tax-compliant aspects.
• Consult other departments for any tax/legal matters, particularly in new services.
• Responsible for contracts with Head office and other BV offices and related matters.
• Cooperation with Human Resources & Administration Manager for other legal issues related to the responsibility, e. g. office license.
• Coaching the team and building a work group of professionalism, efficiency, team-worked and continuous-improvement.
• Responsible for correspondence with the bank (HSBC)
• Review/check monthly payroll in details.
• Technical and professional skills
• Accountancy background
• Familiar with accounting software JD Edwards.
• Good computer skill.
• Good English in speaking and writing (Level B at least).
• Consistent learning
• Careful, honest.
• Well organized, strictly follow company regulations such as financial procedures and company policies.
• Bachelor of Finance & Accounting University
• Chief Accountant Certificate
• Operated in a matrix / multi-cultural environment.
• Project based working experience is a plus.
• At least 15 year experience in a senior financial role.
• Proficient in English and computer.
• Understanding company’s business activity Understanding company’s organization chart.
• Well understanding company’s policies such as admin, staff handbook and financial policies.
• Good sense of company code of ethics
Future Career paths
• Grow up in term of professional knowledge/experience in line with the improvement of group MAG.
• Grow up in term of business knowledge and other technical skills in line with company business growth and developments.
• Leading/joining company projects in related developments (SOP, T&E, BV 2000, accounting procedures, etc. )
• Good team-work behavior.
• Facts rather than feeling-oriented in problem solving and decision making
• Respect the company’s confidentiality, especially accounting information.
• Committed to constant learning and improvement.
• Being a responsible member, reflected in performing jobs assigned as well as daily individual activities.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 29/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !