Accounting / Finance / Banking
Unit 30, 2nd Floor. Block C, Muhibbah Complex II, Kg. Menglait, Mukim Gadong
Position: Finance Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Plan, organize and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
• Make estimates of funds required for short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
• Complete financial reports, lead month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
• Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
• Achieve proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
• Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
• Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
• Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
• Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking and reports.
• Evaluate financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
• Understand and calculate risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 21 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 100 / Month
Allowances: B$ 100
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: After one year, the employee earn a bonus.
Closing date: 12/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !