Position: Financial Controller
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Managing all finance and accounting operations
• Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
• We are looking for an experienced financial controller, or comptroller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
• Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Additional controller duties as necessary
• Proven working experience as a Financial controller
• 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
• Advanced degree in Accounting CPA or CMA preferred
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Experience with creating financial statements Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 27 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Allowances: B$ 200
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Over Time will be given when extension of service is needed.
Closing date: 09/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !