Position: Financial Reporting Analyst
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
You can be THE ONE if. . .
• You are logical yet creative.
• You are determined, orderly and adaptable.
• Whilst you like things to fit neatly into a box, you prefer to look outside the box in the first place to find the answers.
• You often see the glass as half full. Your sense of purpose and pride come from doing things right and you are patient as you believe the journey is almost as important (if not, more important) than the outcomes.
• You enjoy fitness and fitness is a way of life.
• You believe a healthy mind, body and soul is the key to a healthy life.
• Fitness is not just about going to the gym; in fact, it is about being disciplined and having a purpose.
• Making an impact is part of your philosophy.
• Proactivity is key and you thrive on challenge.
• Where others see road-blocks and confusions, you see opportunities instead.
• Your creativity and drive will promote change, but you will do so with a winsome personality.
• You love numbers, but not just in a technical way.
• You believe numbers tell a story, a pattern and you strive to use numbers to make a difference.
• Everyday is more than just dotting the “I” and crossing the “T”.
• You believe balancing the book is only half the story completed.
• You strive to educate your peers around the power of numbers through compelling story telling.
In a NUTSHELL…
• You will help us excel on a daily basis by maintain an environment of strong financial controls, utilise technology to streamline processes and are excited to take on the challenge of helping this business through a period of rapid growth.
• Your attention to detail is unparallel as well as your thirst to learn analytics and use analytics to implement change is infectious.
• You will be in charge of preparing international sales reconciliations, liaising with our suppliers, contractors and auditors to keep our accounts balanced, legally compliant and prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
• You will also have plenty of new challenges to tackle and will have the opportunity to solve problems that you may have never faced before.
• You’re open to researching and trying something new, whether it is finding a way to automate processes or improving some reporting features in our reporting system to make sure it is working in the way it should be and to its fullest potential.
• More importantly, you will use your numbers to help drive performance, set KPIS and partner with the Operations Manager in business improvement projects.
• Bring us your accuracy, problem solving mind, and a solid foundation of finance knowledge.
• In return, you will be mentored by an experienced manager in analytics and support towards professional CPA/CA/CFA membership.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensure that on a day to day basis, perform cash till reconciliations
• Worked on our end of month balance sheet reconciliations
• Worked on monthly management reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet, Fixed Assets Register)
• Partner with our auditors on legal requirements such as tax reporting etc.
• Process refunds, adjustments of memberships (Preparation of debtors ageing report)
• Ensure timely payments of creditors and management of cash flow reports
• Assisting Operations Manager with ad-hoc projects
• Partner with Operations Manager in Budgeting, KPI Reporting, Products Forecasting and Financial Analysis
• Ideally you would…
• Have an Accounting/Finance degree and working towards a CPA/CA
• Have at least 1-2 years of experience
• Know how to prioritise tasks
• Know your way around spreadsheets
• Work collaboratively in a team within a fast-paced agile environment
• Work for a company that cares about making an impact
• You will fall in LOVE with working for Jab Gym because…
• Jab gym are founded by a group of innovators, dreamers and game changers!
• We are passionate about making an impact and challenging the status quo of the fitness industry in Asia.
• We irrevocably believe fitness in health should be partnered with a good book, freshly brewed coffee, sensible design and an active lifestyle.
• Located in the heart of BSB, Jab Gym’s open floor plans designed by an award winning international architectural firm boasts 360 degrees of panoramic view of the city, all within walking distance to some of the best cafes Brunei has to offer.
• We believe this will be the “second home” away from home for both our clients and colleagues alike.
• Our teammates are warmly invited to use the gym facilities as part of their fitness routine.
• Healthy snacks are stocked in various locations to ensure our team receive proper sustenance to allow them to power throughout the day.
• Every so often, our team will be gifted staff discounts on merchandise and personal training classes with our top trainers.
• Time to get flex those muscles and be our in-house models!
• Special events and milestones are celebrated and lauded as a team.
• We are only as strong and cohesive as our team are.
• Our team is the heart of Jab gym’s success and our community comes from within to radiate out to our customers.
• If we are going to make an impact, we know that working hard needs to be balanced with knowing when to let your hair down.
• This may take form in squat challenges or burpees or lunges…. Or whatever exercises that tickle your fancy!
• At Jab Gym, we believe in setting people up for success.
• If you bring your smarts and passion, we will offer you a world class team to learn from, training tools for you to do your thing and career advancements to ensure you flourish.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 24 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Support in Professional Accreditation (CPA/CFA/CA)
Closing date: 01/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !