Satami Group of Companies is seeking a potentially helpful food delivery driver to support our customers and our outlets. As a driver, they shall help us to seek and feed as many hungry people as possible in a minimal time given, Safely! — growing customer loyalty through pleasant interactions and excellent service.
The ideal candidate will be a great communicator who possesses a valid motorcycle driver’s license.
Objectives of this Role
• Provide excellent customer service and build customer loyalty by delivering food in a timely, cordial manner
• Ensure orders are delivered accurately and in good condition
• Communicate any issues or delays that arise and resolve problems efficiently
• Represent the company with excellence and professionalism by driving safely, exercising good judgment, and treating customers with respect
• Able to manage multiple orders, delivery locations, and customers at the same time
• Deliver orders within an optimal period of time, ensuring the freshness of food and respecting customer preferences
• Safely operate a vehicle/motorcycle in all types of weather conditions
• Navigate local streets and highways with ease using any GPS/ location apps.
• Communicate clearly with customers and food service employees, demonstrating an eagerness to work through any issues or points of confusion
• Verify orders before each delivery and maintain a detailed, comprehensive delivery log
Skills and Qualifications
• A valid motorcycle driver’s license
• Ability to lift and carry heavy food orders and operate a vehicle for prolonged periods of time
• Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal communication and conflict resolution
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Previous delivery or customer service experience in any industry is an advantage
• Well manage of time and journey management
• Experience handling cash and giving change
• Familiarity with the local area, including streets, highways, and buildings
Only open for Brunei Citizen / Brunei PR / Foreigner in Brunei (with valid working documents)
Interested applicants may drop CV to cammychongsgc@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !