Position: Food Preparation
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
1) Clean work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware.
2) Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
3) Prepare a variety of foods according to customers´ orders or supervisors´ instructions, following approved procedures.
4) Package take-out foods and/or serve food to customers.
5) Portion and wrap the food, or place it directly on plates for service to patrons.
6) Place food trays over food warmers for immediate service, or store them in refrigerated storage cabinets.
7) Inform supervisors when supplies are getting low or equipment is not working properly.
8) Weigh or measure ingredients.
9) Assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed, and provide cooks with needed items.
10) Wash, peel and/or cut various foods to prepare for cooking or serving.
11) Receive and store food supplies, equipment, and utensils in refrigerators, cupboards, and other storage areas.
12) Stock cupboards and refrigerators.
13) Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers.
14) Prepare and serve a variety of beverages such as coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
15) Carry food supplies, equipment, and utensils to and from storage and work areas.
16) Make special dressings and sauces as condiments for sandwiches.
17) Scrape leftovers from dishes into garbage containers.
18) Use manual and/or electric appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods.
19) Stir and strain soups and sauces.
20) Distribute food to waiters and waitresses to serve to customers.
21) Keep records of the quantities of food used.
22) Load dishes, glasses, and tableware into dishwashing machines.
23) Butcher and clean fowl, fish, poultry, and shellfish to prepare for cooking or serving.
24) Cut, slice and/or grind meat, poultry, and seafood to prepare for cooking.
25) Work on assembly lines adding cutlery, napkins, food, and other items to trays in hospitals, cafeterias, airline kitchens, and similar establishments.
26) Mix ingredients for green salads, molded fruit salads, vegetable salads, and pasta salads.
Age: 20 - 48 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !