Total Vacancy: 1 Male
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
Perform all installation work as when assigned with quality and meeting datelines.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• As a key participant in the relationship with the company, other contractor, and the client the site Foreman role as a coordinating manager and client interface.
• He has to communicating and ensuring compliance with the OHSA and company safety policies and procedures
• To assign daily and weekly tasks to team members
• Recognizing, addressing and resolving issues/ problems among/ between crew members
• Maintaining work standards and outlining behavioral expectations to ensure crew moral and productivity
• Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repair
• Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
• Ensuring all members compliance with company policies and procedures
• Accountable for following project plans and schedules and ensuring that all member under his direction perform daily and weekly activities to meet production goals.
• Translating general work requirements into a prioritized work plan for the crew
• Working with the team to overcome work challenges
• Periodically reassess daily goals to meet forecasted production
• Accountable for ensuring that the completed work meets quality standards.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor or management from time to time
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• High school education with more than 5 years working experience in similar field
• Has flexibility to adjust expected task and schedule · Process Brunei valid driving license
• Work Environment: Outdoor, direct sunlight, hands-on, extended work hours when required.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !