Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1. Studies production schedules and estimates staffing, duty assignments and inventory requirements.
2. Develops a process plan including people, resources, equipment, and floor space.
3. Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
4. Coordinates manpower requirements by increasing or decreasing personnel and overtime to meet changing conditions.
5. Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
6. Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
7. Maintains time and production records.
8. Performs activities of workers supervised.
9. Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
10. Responds to grievances accordingly and works with subordinates and human resources to discuss and eliminate problems.
1. Participates in Safety Meetings.
2. Assist in all loading and unloading operations at the start and end of all trips.
3. Performs other similar or related duties as requested or assigned
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 30 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 22/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !