• Responsible for moving product or materials in a production or warehouse environment using powered tools and vehicles.
• Operate industrial vehicles and equipment.
• Transport raw materials, full goods and/or finished goods to designated area.
• Load and unload product/materials/goods within premise area
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
• Move product and/or materials manually as required.
• To assist Logistic Department for any task given by Supervisor
• Responsible for warehouse operation i. e inventory & Product Check and maintain cleanliness of working area.
• Any duties given by supervisor and/or required by Management from time to time
• Minimum of at least 2-3 years’ experience forklift
• Demonstrated attention to detail
• Forklift certification is required
• Maintains the necessary activities in the framework of work safety and quality standards
• Can adapt to shift hours and flexible working order
• Able to operate effectively in a team.
• Work well under pressure and meet strict datelines.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Self-motivated with good communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and details conscious.
• Good command of computer knowledge
• Able to read and understand technical manuals
Job applications (including curriculum vitae, passport-sized photo, copies of relevant certificates and transcripts) can be sent to hr@wfp. com. bn
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !