Position: Forwarding Operation/Customer Service Agent
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
(1) Custom clearance at Muara Port for LCL and FCL
(2) Delivery for sea shipments
(3) Liaise with transport team (for heavy vehicle) for Muara port
(4) Collect Documents (D/O) for sea shipment
(5) Dispatch letter/invoice
(6) Site survey for sea shipment
(7) Packing cargo for sea export
(8) Custom clearance at airport cargo
(9) Delivery for air and cross border
(10) Liaise with transport team (for heavy vehicle) for airport
(11) Collect Documents (D/O) for air shipments
(12) Dispatch letter/invoice
(13) Site survey for air shipment
(14) Packing cargo for air export
Forwading Customer Service
(1) Arranges shipments by examining destination, route, rate, delivery time; dispatches to carriers.
(2) Verifies merchandise shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
(3) Keeps customers informed by forwarding notices, shipment date and method, and current status. booking, issuing Delivery Orders, etc
(4) Checking and confirming order status on pick-up and deliveries.
(5) Analyze freight bills for customer specific required information.
(6) Track and log information in the system.
(7) Coordinate & expedite requests, time-specific pickups and deliveries and other special requests.
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 15 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
NOTE: Salary will be discussed during the interview
Closing date: 30/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !