Position: Franchise Operation Brand Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Oversees and has responsibility for all the activities in the franchise organisation and can significantly contribute to the success of the business.
To achieve this, the operations brand manager must be creative, innovative and energetic in his efforts to improve processes, while using available resources to efficiently produce products and services to ensure customer satisfaction.
Concerned with creating a lasting impression among consumers and improving product sales and market share.
This is achieved by making sure their organisation´s advertising and marketing activities send out the right image.
Key aspects of the job include creating brand guidelines and making sure that employees follow them.
Operation Brand managers are also responsible for making sure that branding is consistent across advertising and campaigns.
- carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments
- managing budgets and a team of junior assistants
- organising events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots
- Responsible for effort to expand revenue generation opportunities, drive growth and performance while improving quality performance and increasing customer satisfaction
- Manage front line efforts to drive franchisee satisfaction
- Assist with recommendations to impact financial goals and operations
- Understand market conditions impacting operations and performance with the ability to identify, recommend and assist in implementing revenue generating opportunities
- Influence and inspire franchisee to engage in the brand and initiatives
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 1--3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !