Position: Front End Developer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is passionate about creating user needs focused digital solutions.
• Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
• You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Work with the designers to create user centric websites, mobile applications and digital assets.
• Build intuitive, rich and functional user interfaces using dynamic web presentations technology
• Develop new user-facing features for both web and mobile devices
• Assist in project deployment and infrastructure setup independently.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
• Collaborate with other team members
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and apply diverse web technologies and techniques
• Support and maintenance of existing applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or related experience.
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience of working on web development.
• Must have front end web development experience with React, Ajax, jQuery, Sass, Gulp, WordPress, PHP, MySQL, Postgres Database, Apache and Nginx.
• Proficient understanding of how the web works.
• Proficient understanding of client-side scripting languages.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
• Experience with RESTful web services design, development and integration into web applications.
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Attention to detail, able to work independently and take initiative.
• Ability to explain complex technical material to nontechnical audiences.
• Able to communicate effectively between team members and product managers.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 22 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: On-the-job training is available
Closing date: 15/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !