Position: Front Office Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of Role:
As Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for directing and administering the Front Office operations in the hotel´s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
You will co-ordinate Front Office activities of the hotel and resolve problems arising from guest complaints, reservations and room assignment activities, and unusual requests and inquiries by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Core Job Functions:
• Manage all Front Office operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
• Meet and greet guests and respond to guest inquiries, requests and issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and resolves guest concerns
• Ensure the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for customers
• Identify and analyse Front Office operational challenges and facilitate the development of solutions to prevent re-occurrence.
• Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly.
• Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
• Initiate and implement up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities to maximize room occupancy and overall revenue
• Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
• Ensure compliance with Hotel and LQA standards
• Complete audit procedures, as needed.
• Ensure the staffing rota meets business needs including holiday planning and absence management
• Communicate performance expectations in accordance with job descriptions for each position and monitors progress.
• Provide induction and continuous learning training for train team members
• Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Analyse information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Inform and/or update the Executives, your peers and reportees on relevant information, in a timely manner.
• Delivering excellent customer service
• Handling Guest complaints.
• Troubleshooting emergencies
• Liaising with other departments
• A business/hospitality degree
• At least 3 years’ experience as an Assistant Front Office Manager in a 5 property
• Diplomacy and communication skills to handle any complaints and emergencies in a level-headed manner
• Good computer literacy; knowledge of, Microsoft Suite, Opera, etc.
• Strong interpersonal and employee relation skills are a must with the ability to mentor, train and develop staff.
• Experience of working in Asia
What are we looking for?
In addition, we are looking for evidence of the following key attributes:
• Customer Focus
• Quality delivery
• The ability to motivate and drive staff
• The ability to build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensure employees do the same within the team.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Duty Meal, Uniform & etc
Closing date: 17/06/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !