Position: Front-end Developer (Cum Graphic Designer)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Portfolio or Proven Track Record is preferred.
• Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
• Strong portfolio to be presented during interview.
• Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
• Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision.
• Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
• Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
• Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e. g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e. g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Education Required: Pre National Diploma (PND) or equivalent (SC1, SC2, SC3)
Age: 17 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Flexible working hours
Closing date: 10/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !