Position: GOLF SERVICE OFFICER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
a) Minimum ‘4’ O level
b) Male age 25 to 35 years old.
c) Must be able to speak good English (and Malay).
d) Must have good communication skills.
e) Must have IT knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
f) Must have a valid driving licence.
g) Must be willing to work on shift, including extra hours.
h) Knowledge on the game of Golf and Golf Courses is an added advantage.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To assist with the Administration of the Golf Member Services and Golf Section in general.
2. To ensure that all players in the Golf Course are properly registered in Club On! System, particularly during peak periods.
3. To ensure that all golfers are properly attired before allowing them on the golf course.
4. To act as Starters including officially organised Golf Competitions by the Golf Section.
5. To work together with the PGC Honorary Groundsman on the upkeep of the Golf Course.
6. To monitor the maintenance activities by the Maintenance Contractor on the golf course.
7. To prepare a brief weekly report on the maintenance activities on the golf course.
8. To provide general assistance as directed by Panaga Golf Club Committee.
9. To assist in the handling and reporting of any accident/incident on the golf course.
- Successful applicants will be offered a regular employment with normal retirement age of 60 years after a three month probationary period.
- The Panaga Golf Section offers an attractive remuneration package with fair terms and conditions of employment.
- The initial salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !