Position: GUEST SERVICE ASSISTANT
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
General Responsibilities Include:
• Directs and assists in the warm, friendly, professional, and efficient registration and check-out of hotel guests.
• Supervises and supports Guest Services staff, including Guest Service Agents, Bell Staff, Concierge, and Reservation Sales.
• Assists Guest Service Agents in exceeding guest expectations, satisfying guest requests and resolving guest issues.
• Helps ensure all guests leave happy, ever day.
• Schedules staff
• Coordinates and provides training for team
• Monitors and ensures adherence of all Service Standards.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with fellow team members, in the dept. , and the hotel including the sales and revenue team.
• Contribute to, discuss and implement strategies to continually improve revenues
• Proven track record of success, with a minimum of 3 years in the hospitality industry
• Ability to supervise and direct a Front Office team.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, guests, public, etc.
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with associates and guests
• Excellent customer relations, communication, presentation and organization skills
• Excellent Manager on Duty skills, overseeing and caring for the hotel staff, guests, and physical facility.
• Ability to detect signs of emergency situations.
• Ability to remain calm and alert, during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for other associates.
• General knowledge of local area attractions
• Experience in multiple positions or areas of a hotel is a plus
• Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage multiple tasks
• Must be outgoing and a proven self-starter
Age: 23 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 520 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !