Position: GUEST SERVICE MANAGER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
• Maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times, while providing personalized service to hotel guests.
• Communicate effectively with guests and fellow team members.
• Proficient at all Guest Service systems and processes.
• Supervise, train, coach and retrain Guest Service Team on systems, processes, procedures and guest interaction.
• Oversee and ensure accountability in all aspects of Guest Service Team’s performance.
• Responsible for all front office activity during scheduled shifts.
• Monitor and adjust room availability status.
• Monitor and complete filing of registration cards, reservations, correspondence and no-shows and signatures on file.
• Oversee and manage social media accounts.
• Maintain good guest relations by keeping abreast of all in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses in person and on the phone.
• Contribute to and maintain established information and communication sources such as department and front desk log books in order to enhance department communications and operations.
• Provide assistance to the front office team to contribute to the best overall performance of the department and hotel.
• Perform other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Age: 23 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !