Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• We are searching for a competent and reliable Gardener to maintain our company garden.
• You will be responsible for all general maintenance tasks related to the garden including planting new trees, servicing garden machinery, conducting regular pruning and advising management of cost-effective methods.
• To succeed in this role, you should be physically fit and able to manage small and heavy machinery.
• The ideal candidate will be friendly, professional and possess in-depth knowledge of effective gardening techniques.
• Maintain and grow the garden to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations.
• Perform basic maintenance such as cutting the grass, emptying bins, managing weed control and leaf raking.
• Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants.
• Work with hand tools and basic light machinery such as plant vehicles, and small diggers.
• Service all garden equipment and machinery.
• Maintain a clean garden by clearing rubbish and litter from the garden and grounds.
• Provide guidance to management on matters related to the garden.
• Responds to questions from the clients/publics.
• Advise management on the costs of plants and garden necessities with detailed written quotations and reports.
• Ensure a safe environment for staff and clients by adhering to safety and health regulations.
• Male with Age 28 years old above.
• PSR / PCE Qualification.
• Able to communicate with both English and Malay language.
• At least 1-2 years´ proven experience in a similar role.
• Willing to learn and work under pressure.
• Ability to handle a range of horticultural machinery andpowered hand tools.
• In-epth knowledge of plants and gardening techniques.
• Friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Solid understanding of health and safety rules and legislation.
Education Required: Primary School Assessment (PSR) or equivalent (PCE)
Age: 28 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 12/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !