Position: General Helper
Total Vacancy: 10 Male
• Obtain work orders from supervisors and chart out daily activities.
• Assist warehouse staff in shipping and receiving trucks.
• Check in materials and match purchase orders with received items.
• Determine items to be shipped or stored by reading and interpreting Purchase Order
• Assist in unloading trucks and determining material or item disseminating tasks.
• Ensure that items are appropriately placed on shelves and racks according to their types and sizes.
• Make sure that appropriate information is supplied in the receiving log including lot and item identification numbers.
• Refer to work orders and assist order pullers in pulling items from storage.
• Ensure that pulled item is not damaged or broken.
• Report any damaged items to the supervisor immediately.
• Physically move orders from storage areas to packing areas.
• Weigh and count items and place both weight and quantity information on boxes.
• Make sure that packaged items are properly and securely placed inside the delivery truck.
• Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of the warehouse on a constant basis.
• Minimum of 1-2 Proven working experience as a helper Close
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 23 - 30 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: work hours depends on shift schedule
Closing date: 11/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !