Position: General Labour
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Loading and unloading goods
• Sorting goods, pick and distribute goods as per clients
• Stock shelves ensure that products are available for customers to buy.
• Check shelves and replenish supplies of any products that are running low.
• Check dates on product labels and remove any products that have passed their sell-by date.
• If product prices change, retail workers replace the price labels on the products or on the shelve
• Stores create product displays to increase sales of certain products or make customers aware of promotional offers.
• Workers with merchandising skills prepare the displays and ensure that they remain in good condition throughout the promotional period.
• Workers help customers to choose products.
• Workers may demonstrate products or give customers advice on the most suitable products for their needs.
• Customer assistance also is important in self-service stores, such as food supermarkets workers help customers to locate products
• Work at the checkout accept payment from customers.
• They may operate scanning systems or enter purchase details manually on a cash register.
• Checkout staff process cash payments as well as debit or credit card transactions.
• They also may help customers pack their products, depending on the type of purchase.
• Workers may also carry out basic operational duties such as opening and closing the store, and putting up any essential signs. Some staff have responsibility for deliveries to the store and organizing the stockroom.
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 19/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !