Position: General Labour
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
1) Performs any combination of following tasks to receive, store, and distribute material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments: Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
2) Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas by hand, handtruck, or electric handtruck.
3) Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
4) Sorts and stores perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
5) Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
6) Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
7) Marks materials with identifying information, using stencil, crayon, or other marking device.
8) Opens bales, crates, and other containers, using handtools.
9) Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
10) Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
11) Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
12) May use computer to enter records.
13) May compile worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
14) May drive vehicle to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment.
15) May complete requisition forms to order supplies from other plant departments.
16) May prepare parcels for mailing.
17) May maintain inventory records.
Education Required: Primary School Assessment (PSR) or equivalent (PCE)
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 300 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 29/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !