Position: General Labour
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Assists workers engaged in fabricating, assembling, installing, and processing materials, parts, and assemblies for aircraft aerospace products, performing any combination of following tasks.
• Sorts and counts parts materials.
• Examines parts materials for defects.
• Feeds, loads, or removes parts from machines.
• Loads unloads racks, baskets, skids, dollies, and conveyors.
• Moves or carries parts, materials, and equipment.
• Files, trims, saws, buffs, drills, using hand tools power tools. Wraps unwraps parts, tools, and equipment.
• Marks identifying information on parts materials.
• Places, positions, clamps, or holds parts materials during assembly, installation, or machining.
• Lubricates cleans parts, assemblies, and equipment.
• Performs other duties as described under Helper any industry Master Title.
• Performing all required pre-fill and post-fill inspections before cylinders are released.
• Ensuring cylinders are properly maintained (any cylinders requiring maintenance or repair are removed from service until corrected).
• Inspecting and maintaining pumping apparatuses, associated pressure gages and monitoring devices on a regular basis.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !